Ribas Associates has provided professional learning services, consulting services, and published and sold books written by practitioners for 22 years. Our client list includes over 160 Massachusetts, NH, and RI school districts.
We offer in-person, asynchronous online, blended, and synchronous online programs. We are an approved provider of professional development in NH, MA, and RI. We publish six books nationally on the topics of educator evaluation (2), SEL for teachers and school clinicians, SEL for parents/guardians, induction and mentoring, and high leverage research-based instruction. We have 150 programs for paraprofessionals/assistant teachers, teachers, school clinicians, administrators and parents/guardians. Our programs include all aspects of the areas of special education, ELL, SEL, research based general education instruction, UDL, parents/guardians, co-teaching, teacher collaboration, mentoring, educator evaluation, para professional training, implicit bias, collective bargaining facilitation, school committee training, as well as organizational consulting in the areas of teaching and learning, educator evaluation, and student services. The link below is our program of studies:
The home page of our website is ribasassociates.com.
The biographies of our consultants can be found at the following link
All 18 or our trainer/consultant/authors are private contractors as defined under IRS code 1099.
Ribas Associates is always looking to further diversify our trainer/consultant group. To that end candidates of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
The candidate should live in an area where they are willing to work in districts from Boston in the East to Palmer in Central, MA. They would also need to work in South Shore districts.
- Experience as director (or assistant superintendent) of student services or special education. Principals with special education experience and certification will also be considered. Special educators who had other special education staff supervisory experience will also be considered.
- Experience providing engaging professional learning to educators
- Retired or working in a part-time capacity that will allow you to do a minimum of 25 days of professional training and consulting each year. Consultants still working for a district must be able to do training for Ribas Associates for up to 4 days during the three weeks before schools open, up to 3 days during the two weeks after school closes, and election day.
- Respect and value for the work of teachers, administrators, and paraprofessionals
- Geographically located to provide professional learning in Central and Eastern Massachusetts.
Compensation: Our compensation is competitive with top educational training and consulting companies.
A SAMPLE COMPENSATION CHART WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE THE RESUME/VITAE AND FOCUS LETTER ARE SUBMITTED FOLLOWING THE “HOW TO APPLY” PROCEDURES BELOW.
Questions? If you have questions after you read this full email and reviewed all the links please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply- We will only accept applications or information requests that follow these procedures.
Interested parties who meet the qualifications should:
- email a resume/vitae and include an attached cover note that highlights experiences that specifically address the preferred qualifications above to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- Provide the name, phone number, email, and position of at least two references. If requested we will keep your application confidential and not contact your references unless you become one of our three finalists.